Customers select our solutions because of the exceptional advantages they offer, including:
- Competitive pricing due to our high capacity moulds and lightweight designs
- Compatibility with existing capping and filling equipment; the outer shape is standard
- Preservation of organoleptic qualities thanks to the use of specific resins
- Facilitated application as a result of efficient tamper-evident (TE) band
- Low release torque and easy opening for end consumers due to dedicated grip and reliable TE band.
- Potential to print and emboss brand image
- Cold aseptic filling possible thanks to specific design features, such as washer holes on folded TE band.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed quality and food safety thanks to our advanced vision inspection systems
- Increased productivity for your business; our solutions are highly efficient on filling lines
- State-of-the art manufacturing facilities
- Up to 30% lower weight closures, saving energy and lowering your carbon footprint
- Complete range of solutions with liners, including IHS (induction heat sealing) and other options
We understand your business
Market growth and greater penetration of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles will lead to increased need for plastic closures in the beverages market. Consumer demand for ‘healthier’ still beverages and an improved experience from packaging will further boost the requirement for advanced solutions. The trend toward aseptic filling is driving the easy-to-clean, one-piece closure market. ‘Live’ products require strong, vented caps. Manufacturers also require ever faster filling speeds to strengthen efficiency.
UNITED CAPS invests heavily in research and development (R&D) to continually provide advanced caps and closures specifically for this industry. We are already working on increasing our ranges of 38mm closures and sports caps. New inventions will complement our already highly successful 29/25 PROSPRING sports cap and 29/25 PROGRIP flat cap. Our 28-1881 PROSPARK ‘one size fits all’ closure for the full range of beverages is setting a new standard in the market. We expect the lighter weight caps for carbonated drinks that are currently under development to do the same. We are also developing caps compatible with aseptic filling technologies to meet the needs of an emerging functional (aromatised) waters sector. A new advanced two-piece closure for liquid concentrates and a 38 bore-seal closure will also be available shortly to further expand our already extensive range of solutions for the beverages sector. Keep checking our website for news of additional developments.
Contact us to discuss how our solutions can meet your existing and forthcoming products.
Customers who already benefit from our innovative offerings for the beverages sector include: Aquarius, Franken Brunnen, Hansa Heemann, Highland Spring, Hochwald, Les Mousquetaires, E. Leclerc, Leroux, Nestlé, Phoscao, Prinsen, Prosol, Refresco, SaraLee, Spadel.