UNITED CAPS boasts one of the widest portfolios of both standard and tailor-made closure solutions for processed foods. Our devices can comprise multiple components and advanced features, as required. Calling on our longstanding experience with decoration, they can also offer a highly original look to make your product stand apart from your competitors. Utensils such as forks, picks and spoons can be integrated into the closure for added end-user convenience. Suitable for a variety of packaging materials, our products can be found on glass and plastic containers, as well as tins and composite cans. UNITED CAPS’s substantial presence in related sectors and immense experience is communicated via the cross-fertilisation of ideas and enables UNITED CAPS to devise ever-more novel products.
Customers select our solutions because of the exceptional advantages they offer, including:
- Closures for a wide range of packaging materials
- Possibility to include handy utensil(s)
- Expansive decorative options thanks to our in-depth knowledge of decoration techniques (In-mould labelling (IML), silkscreen printing, tampo-printing, offset)
- Large assortment of liners and foils, and experience to advise on the most ideal solution for your specific application
- Multiple components and advanced features possible.
Contact us to discuss how our solutions can meet the particular needs of your existing and forthcoming products.
Customers who already benefit from our advanced offerings for this sector include Canderel, Nestlé, Princes, Quaker, United Biscuits to name but a few.