UNITED CAPS is recognised as the market reference for snap caps and scoops for tins of infant milk powder. We are proud to have held this position for more than 70 years. Today, we are the trusted supplier of innovative bespoke and standard solutions to leading global players in this highly specialised market. Our expertise extends beyond the product itself to encompass how you can best optimise your processes. We enjoy strong long-term relationships with capping machine suppliers with which we also consult and share our experience.
Our original PROSCOOP device offers a highly versatile solution at a competitive price compared to customised designs. It allows packers to select specific dosage and handle length, with no need to invest in a tailor-made product.
Customers select our solutions for infant milk powders because of the outstanding advantages they offer, including:
- Lightweight and GREEN
- Expansive range of snap caps, there is a solution for every type of tin.
- Customisable dosage for scoops for both standard and bespoke solutions
- Different handle lengths available for scoops for standard and customised designs
- Wide range of colours
- Optional TE band system
- Engraving of brand or other information on the cap or scoop handle
We also offer:
- Guaranteed quality for food safety thanks to hygienic robotic production and our advanced vision inspection systems
- State-of-the art, clean manufacturing facilities
- Increased productivity for your business; no matter the colour, our solutions are identical and extremely stable in terms of shape and dimensions
UNITED CAPS invests heavily in research and development (R&D) to continually provide advanced closures that benefit both our own customers and end users. Our proprietary UNITED CAPS GREEN process is evidence of that. This unique methodology has enabled us to produce a new product that weighs 40% less than traditional solutions, saving energy and lowering your carbon footprint.
Contact us to discuss how our solutions can meet the specific needs of your existing and forthcoming products.
Customers who already benefit from our innovative offerings for this sector include: Abbott, Danone, Friesland and Nestlé, to name but a few.