At Group level, for our headquarters in Wiltz, Luxembourg we are recruiting our Group Technical Support (GTS) to provide technical support to the Technical & Quality Cell (TQC) and to all the plants worldwide through industrialization, expertise and training in order to improve our lines’ performances and reliability.
Reporting to the Technical and Quality Cell Manager, the GTS main tasks will be:
- Suppliers follow up (machine, mold, peripheries)Validation at supplier facilities (supplier’s audits)
- Support to the TQC Manager & Group Technical Expert
- Active participation to the development of new project (inside TQC, with R&D / with Plants)
- Set up / fine tunes of production molds and validation of the production conditions for the initial samples
- Installation follow up at UNITED CAPS Plant & with suppliers
- Coordinates safety of the equipment on his field
- Considers ergonomics in the definition of equipment
- Technology watch.
- Communicates regularly (to other experts and services) and participates to Group Experts Meeting.
- Perform technical analyses and edit / follow dedicated actions plan.
- Transfer knowledge to the Plant and spread best practices.
- Actions are supported by regular edition of reports that will permit the capitalization of knowledge and information sharing within the TQC.
- Can be asked to represent the TQC for other topics that the ones that are mentioned above.
- Bachelor degree (or above) in mechanics, robotics…5+ years in mechanical assembly is a must have 1st experience in plastic injection is a nice to have
- Skilled in using drawing software (AUTOCAD…) + office suite
- Knowledge of our machines, molds and processes
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- English B2-C1 mandatory
Resume and cover letter by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org