We are seeking to further expand our Sales Team with the appointment of a :
Area Sales Manager Spain (M/F)
- Developing and extending the existing customers portfolio,
- Selling the full range of products in all market segments integrating a real industrial and lobby approach,
- Ensuring the development of strategic accounts;
- Being able to uncover, built and justify customer needs;
- Preparing quotes, working closely with the engineering department,
- Handle all the commercial tasks for the area in cooperation with the Regional Manager and the various Plant Managers (business plan, budget, reporting...),
- A proven track record in B2B sales (Sales Manager or Key Account Manager) within a manufacturing group
- Identify opportunities, develop leads, close deals.
- Minimum of 4-6 years in technical sales positions,
- English C1, local language
- Cultural awareness, flexible with high reactivity,
- An excellent communicator and People skills, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- In depth understanding of commercial drivers and the ability to apply.
- Driven to succeed and highly self-motivated while working within a European sales team.
- A full clean driving licence.
Package: Company car, laptop, cell-phone, expenses, attractive salary with bonus.
Home office based,
Some International travelling.
If you are interested, please send your CV + a short cover letter at email@example.com (including salary expectations / availability – notice period).