UNITED CAPS is a leading provider of plastic twist-off (TO) closures for spreads and honeys. Our advanced developments are also found on packaging for instant powders (powdered beverages). We offer an expansive range of options for all main TO neck finishes, from 63mm to 110mm. All designs can be combined with any of our broad selection of liners and foils, which includes induction heat seal (IHS), cold glue and pressure sensitive options. With extensive experience in this field, we are ideally placed to advise on the most ideal solution for your specific application. Today, we are the trusted supplier of innovative bespoke and standard TO closures to leading players in this sector.
Customers choose UNITED CAPS because of the added value we offer, such as:
- Lightweight designs
- Expansive range of TO closures
- Range of colours
- Wide assortment of liners and foils available, combined with TE system, if required.
- Engraving of branding possible
We also provide:
- Guaranteed quality for food safety thanks to our advanced vision inspection systems
- State-of-the art manufacturing facilities
- Increased productivity for your business as closures maintain their shape during the capping process
We understand your business
UNITED CAPS invests heavily in research and development (R&D) to continually provide highly developed closures that benefit both our own customers and end users. Our latest green solution, specifically developed for 82 TO neck finish spread containers, is proof of that It helps save energy and lowers your carbon footprint.
Contact us to discuss how our solutions can meet the specific needs of your existing and forthcoming products.
Customers who already benefit from our innovative offerings for this sector include: Natra Allcrump, Prinsen and Unilever.